6.10.2010

rain rain, go away.

i've been dreaming of traveling again. the husband, however, has not. i suppose sitting in train stations and language barriers are not his cup of lady grey tea. this northwest rain is making me quite gloomy and some tropical sunshine would be quite nice at the moment. but anyway, tomorrow our second photographer is bringing by some contact sheets from the wedding. they're in film and it's quite exciting.

oh and on another bright note, me and my sweet older sister have been working on a top secret project. i'll keep you updated. it's quite exciting!


(found here)

7 comments:

  1. I am right there with you as far as traveling goes. I don't mind the waiting and language barriers but my fiancée who has traveled a lot internationally does not agree with me. I can't wait to see what your secret project is hmmmm the wondering.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. who is this second photographer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh some classy fella named artem. speaking of, where are those contact sheets?

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, all will be ready this week...

    be excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I have one more thing to look forward to. Don't make us wait too long!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Top secret, eh? Does it have something to with this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's so top secret that it'll need a few more months of work.

    ReplyDelete