this house is so entirely welcoming. i never really considered grey to be a warm color, but i suppose with snippets of wood tones here and there it looks very very livable.
favorite things this friday: grey coziness.
so what are you up to this weekend? along with eating pumpkin pie and sniffling uncontrolably, i'll be on the lookout for some warm winter tights and cutsie booties for the bad weather. maybe i can try to fit in a board game and some snuggling as well.
some more goodies from the web for you:
* i loved philip toledano's visual journey to fatherhood
* precious hand-made goodies for weddings
* tuscan white-bean soup. yes please.
* someone please throw a fantastic party, so i may wear this fancy dress.
* so i can be obsessive-compulsive!