2.09.2011

emergency awesome kit.

 because sometimes I need a little somethin somethin to look a tad cooler than we all know I am.

1. Ray Bans. A classic cool-person go-to.
2. Sparkly gold Toms.  Everyone has them but me. what does that say about my cool status?
3. Trina Turk "Palm Springs" ring. Besides being hip on it's own, it was named after only the coolest city I know of.
4. Jo Malone Body & Hand Lotion. People don't even have to see me to know how cool I am.
5. Cole Haan "Jane Street" wallet. Cool shade of green to hold my punch cards to the coolest coffee shops in Portland.  

 I'm actually quite serious about this list.

3 comments:

  1. I can't get enough gold these days. Isn't it crazy?... just a couple years ago it was all about silver and gold was so tacky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tell me about it, julia! I cannot get over gold right now!

    ReplyDelete