2.22.2011

ready for spring.

I'm pretty sure the weatherman is promising snow in the near future but I wouldn't know since I don't watch the news, let alone own a television.  I'm also getting rather bored of my wardrobe as of late, with all it's grays and blacks. I even had someone ask me if I was from the New York with all the black I wear. yikes! I think I'm ready for spring!

1. A colorful tray for some great parties 2. An Italian cookbook, equally colorful and full of hearty recipes 3. A sweet little basil-colored dress 4. Lovely bobby pins to spruce up my dull brown locks 5. A pop of orange to adorn my feet 6. A new traveling companion to carry around town. 

6 comments:

  1. can I pretty please have that Kate Spade bag, swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this makes me even more ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what program do you use to make this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. lani - I'm old school. I use microsoft publisher.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love. I have to say I'm pretty stoked for the snow, but also am longing for some spring. Especially wearing that cute dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. all my cute spring and summer dresses are begging to escape the storage bins!

    ReplyDelete