2.08.2011

what I've been adoring.

I have been adoring so many things lately.

 - I have been loving film all over again. It's a pity my old pentax doesn't enjoy taking photographs with me.
- I've been collecting thank-you cards like you wouldn't believe. But they get mailed out so quickly that it's good to have 200 more for backup.
- I found this perfect sea foam dress yesterday and now I can't wait for spring. minus the really bad allergies.
- I really don't have time these days to paint my nails, but I love this shade of coral so much that I would actually put "nail painting time" into my schedule.
- I found my long lost love for journaling again. The purposes of a woman's heart are deep waters, but a woman of understanding draws them out.

5 comments:

  1. after reading Tolstoy's books (he explains the importance of keeping a journal), i got sooo into journals. i'm totally loving this one for small thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Journaling, yes.
    I highly encourage that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this "The purposes of a woman's heart are deep waters, but a woman of understanding draws them out." and that coral polish from Essie is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's one of my favorite quotes from proverbs.

    ReplyDelete