Today I've been married for ten months. Those ten months seem a lot longer though, not because they were dreadful to any degree, but because it just feels like I've always been married. I've also learned a more in the past ten months than I expected to and here's some of what I found:
- Husbands love food. Learning to cook is a necessity, not an option.
- Husbands like being places on time, especially work.
- Never carpool when neither of you has eaten breakfast.
- Don't forget to put the clothes from the washer into the dryer. They tend to smell bad after two days.
- Forgive him before bedtime.
- Being married doesn't mean you stop dating each other.
- Husbands remember everything, so don't say getting flowers is cheesy because he'll stop bringing you flowers.
- Filling out your taxes before you were married was sooo much better.
For those of you who are married, what was something you discovered after being married for almost a year?