1. The best prank I ever pulled was : This wasn't for April Fools, but during my high school days, there was this supposed haunted house that all the kids went to on the weekends. If you backed your car into the driveway, the ghosts of the people who were killed in the house would push your car away from the driveway. creepy, right? Me and my high school besty decided to take it a step further and told our group of friends before heading to the haunted house that if anyone gets a nose bleed on the way to the haunted house, it was a sign that they would die before the next day. We packed a vile of fake blood and took off to the haunted house that none of us had been to. At the gas station, I managed to slip some fake blood into my nose and watched in delight as my friends bailed out one by one. It was great fun.
2. The best prank ever pulled on me was: Well you can't kid a kidder, unfortunately.
3. A day without good coffee is a day wasted.
4. The most important things in life are: convictions.
5. I dream of: organizing my closet already. I'm simple minded.
6. I dread: getting my wisdom teeth removed. That's probably why they are still in my mouth, trying to kill me.
7. A discovery I made this week was: Jo Malone's Earl Grey & Cucumber Cologne. It reminds me so much of my childhood because my dad would always drink earl grey tea. Oh nostalgia!