7.13.2011

STRAWBERRY FIELDS

 
 So I have finally started crossing off things on my summer to-do list. Slowly but surely, my friends. Last Saturday, me and the husband grabbed some buckets and drove over to the nearest berry field we could find, which was literally down the street from our apartment and we started picking.
It was an uncomfortably hot day and my husband wore a nice black shirt. poor guy.
 
 
 
 
 
 

Together we collected two buckets and $11 worth of strawberries, which lasted us roughly two days. Yeah. They were that good. Next up, raspberries and blueberries.  

8 comments:

  1. that is one thing I love about Washington is the endless fields of berries. My mom is always bragging about going blueberry picking. Maybe one day I will fly up there just to pick some berries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. strawberry picking is so relaxing

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm i LOVE picking strawberries. can't wait till blueberries!! so delish :)

    btw, love your new blog design =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always wanted to go strawberry picking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous---I've always wanted to go strawberry picking! How fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum!! Those look delicious!! And two buckets for $11? What a steal! Xo, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  7. look at you and your adorable topknot. I love how no matter what you're doing, you manage to look chic. also, I'm jealous I missed prime strawberry picking season. these look so good!

    ReplyDelete