I realized my first "summer to-do" list was rather small, so I decided to go all out and release the unabridged version (more or less anyway). I think by writing this out I'll be more likely to make this stuff happen. I mean, for crying in the night, summer is half over so I really need to get on with it!
1. Do some honest camping
2. Swim in the ocean
3. Pick berries, lots of them4. Paint (walls and pictures)
5. Bake non-stop
6. Restore at lease one piece of furniture
7. Ride a bike
8. Take a day off (crazy, I know)
9. Read at least five books.
10. Sew something, anything
11. Take a road trip
12. Have our annual end-of summer bash
13. Picnic with friends
14. Start journaling again.
15. Purge the closet
16. Be on a boat, any boat.
17. Find a new favorite restaraunt
18. Learn more about taking pictures
19. Jam (with fruits)
20. Set up office space