We've been having a whole lotta fun 'round here!
1. We took one last trip to the beach to end off summer. It was the most incredibly warm day at the beach I've had in a long while. I'm still sporting the sunburn I got that day.
2. Wedding season is finally winding down. I love wedding season, so this is a bit sad.
3. J. Crew has been harassing me with their e-mails and I might have caved (multiple times) into purchasing shoes. and sweaters. and pants. and headbands. and blouses. you know how it is.
4. Our friend, Andrew all dressed up at a wedding. He's always looking so sharp.
5. Me and the husband have found the most incredible pancake mix ever. We've been eating pancakes non-stop for a couple of weeks now. So good. Unfortunately, I can't remember the name of this glorious mix.
6. I've been cleaning out my closet to make room for the new goodies. See? I'm not that much of a hoarder!
7. September has been birthday month. Five birthdays in two weeks. I'm not one to complain but it's been a birthday cake overload! The fella in the middle is my little brother Joey, who just turned twenty.
8. I just found this donut shop on Friday and I haven't been able to get it off my mind. I highly recommend the buttermilk donut. There's really no point in trying to have just one.
9. That's me and an Italian soda at Joey's birthday.