Only one word describes my weekend perfectly: exhausting. It was the good kind of exhausting, though. The kind where you find yourself smiling as you're falling into a deep hibernation on Sunday night. These kind of weekends are my favorite. Here's a little breakdown for you:
1. I've been cooking. It's kinda my new thing. I get home from work and I'm excited to whip something up from scratch and serve it to my always-impressed husband.
2. Enjoyed a little tea party birthday shindig for my little brothers main girl.
3. I can finally say that it's cold out. A stroll downtown on Saturday felt amazingly refreshing.
4. Sunday was beautiful. I mean everything about Sunday was beautiful. I can go on and on, but I won't.
5. I enjoyed some Thai food with the husband one afternoon. This is the only Thai iced tea I drink because it desn't taste like cardboard to me.
6. More treats. We inhaled that last ice-cream bars for dessert. or was it an appetizer?
7. The husband studied endlessly. This man takes his school seriously. Do not stand between him and his six hours of daily study time.
8. We did take a break to head over to Ikea for some pillows.
9. And I was able to make some pillow covers out of my new favorite fabric.
Happy Monday everyone!
P.S: Today is Boss's Day. So go buy your boss some donuts or something.