3.22.2012

REAL WEDDING - M & G

Last September, I had the honor of styling a wedding for a very awesome couple. Max was the videographer at our wedding and Galina is my husband's cousin. They are actually one of the sweetest couples I know, not to mention one of the most beautiful. When Galina first contacted me she told me that they wanted to get married under the same oak tree that me and my husband got married under. It felt like I was planning my own wedding all over again. Talk about nostalgia! 

Their wedding was based around a color scheme of soft pinks, grays and tiny hints of blue. The biggest project we undertook was making hundreds of flowers out of crepe paper for the ceremony tree. We also loved going to local dahlia farms and picking the most beautiful dahlias of the season for the centerpieces. The whole planning process was such a joy and it flowed right into the wedding day. Congratulations again to the lovely couple!


I have to add that these stunning photos were taken by Daniel Usenko. You can check out more of his incredible work on his website and blog.

13 comments:

  1. this is beautiful!!! such a cute couple :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, absolutely stunning! Makes me want to redo my wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, this is so beautiful! It's gorgeous and not over-done, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of the details, especially the flowers going up the oak tree and the cake! You did a beautiful job styling this wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely wedding! Great job, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love every photos. they are gorgeous.

    you done a amazing job!


    Check it out if you are interesting. I'm giving a giveaway for a design blog, the talented sisters from Truly Your blog, they will be drawing a blog something you want, with props, a draw picture that look likes you. Interesting? Go on and enter and hope to win...

    http://www.sachasaucysnippets.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/first-giveaway_29.html

    Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did such a beautiful job and those crepe flowers turned out so well! Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful wedding! Those tissue flowers look like they took forever to make! Nice work, lady pants.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the string lights and the sparklers. These are such great photos and you did a really great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful wedding! We're considering having our ceremony at the same place! Where did they have their reception at? Where did you have yours?

    ReplyDelete