3.01.2012

WANT // NEED


I've been wanting pretty much anything cute and fluffy these days. I certainly don't plan on becoming a puppy mama anytime soon, but Mr. Husband promised we'd get one when we buy our first home (which luckily for him, may not be for a long long while). One thing I actually do need are office chairs. We currently have a pair of really tacky office chairs I purchased from craigslist months ago for a whopping $40. I convinced myself that I'd refurbish them before the new year rolled around, buuuuut that never happened. I just couldn't settle on a single color to paint those chairs but I think this orange is a real winner.
want / need )

5 comments:

  1. i've been going puppy crazy too. it's either a puppy or a baby and since i'm not having a baby anytime soon, it's got to be a puppy. i just want a fluffly little pup. great. now you've got me puppy hungry again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great chair and that puppy is too adorable for words. Mu hubby wants a puppy too but I convinced him that out two kitties will not like that so much plus we are not home enough to take care of a new cute little puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg looks like henry when he was a wee pup!!! get one! :) we always said we'd wait until we got our first house... clearly that didn't happen :) now that's what we say about getting the second one... lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a Frenchie. They are the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This pup is definitely a NEED. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete