3.08.2012

WHAT'S COOKING?

I spotted a little recipe on pintrest the other day (actually it was just a photo, no recipe) and I decided to treat my husband to his favorite meal of the day. I took the photo minus the ramekin (don't have those quite yet) and the prosciutto (forgot that on my shopping trip) and made a recipe out of it. I actually never use recipes, which might explain why I'm a bad cook. Nonetheless, this turned out pretty fantastic. If you're interested, I just threw in some eggs, spinach, cherry tomatoes, goat cheese, salt and pepper (and prosciutto, if you remember) and cooked it over easy. Easy peasy. 




5 comments:

  1. that looks delicious! i need to be better at cooking and following through with my pins. ooh life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bad cook? Doesn't look like it from here - this looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breakfast is the greatest meal of the day. If you used slow roasted tomatoes in that, I would die.

    ReplyDelete