8.26.2012

BIRTHDAY BRUNCH

This week I will be celebrating my birthday. I've never been one to celebrate in any excessive way and I think I've actually only had one party in my entire existence. But then again I'm not a birthday-party-for-myself kinda gal anyway. I prefer pancakes and coffee to celebrate getting older. It's exciting to think that when someone asks me how old I am, it will sound like a nice respectable age. This year we headed to Irving Street Kitchen and sat under a big window looking out onto the street. It's fun to reminisce about the past year and to dream about all the things this upcoming year has in store for me. 


12 comments:

  1. Ahhh, sweet! Happy Birthday Kae!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Kae! Coffee and pancakes sounds ideal to me - have a great week of celebrations! Cheers from London. Will

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks lovely. I love you photos!! Happy Birthday too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday darling! But you're not allowed to go to Irving St Kitchen without bringing us anymore!

    Glad you like getting older. I do as well, and too few people enjoy the process.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How do you expect me to resist Irving Street Kitchen?! Ugh, I guess next time you're in town, we'll be celebrating your birthday :D

      Delete
  5. Happy Be-lated Birthday! I'm totally with you on not making a big celebration out of it and just going out for some nice food :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that people should celebrate their birthday however makes them happiest and it sounds like you know exactly what that is.

    ReplyDelete