10.18.2012

PANCAKES FOR LUNCH


 

After a particularly uneventful, yet productive Thursday morning, I realized that I had forgotten all about my favorite meal of the day. Upon realizing I'd skipped breakfast, I hurried to the kitchen to whip up something quick. Pancakes. We were out of our usual Kodiak Cakes Flapjack Mix, which is really the only packaged anything I purchase and only because there's a glorious bear pasted on the box. I got online and found a basic pancake recipe on Martha Stewart and I was pretty pleased with how they turned out. Actually, I ended up eating the entire batch if that says anything about how good they are.

4 comments:

  1. yum!

    ps: I don't always comment but I love your blog, its so unique.


    www.therecordologist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful. I can vouch for that recipe, too...it's the first one we tried when we got married and it quickly became our go-to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe I've been on boxed pancake mix all this time. I am so ashamed of myself!

      Delete