September is over. What madness. Here's my month in a not-so-chronological order:
- I finished celebrating my birthday at the end of the month. It was a good one.
- Wearing my sequined birthday sweater. It was an amazingly ridiculous gift.
- I worked on a fantastic wedding this September. Can't wait to share the details.
- Met up with the fantastic Linnea for our monthly megaminds meeting.
- I drank more coffee this month than I would confess to.
- Some more favors from my favorite wedding this year.
- I enjoyed some of the last blooms of summer.
- Collected acorns for a little autumn project.
- I purchased a little travel notebook for my big trip to London next year.
- A little Sundate with the man to the book store.
- I got a sweet little surprise in the mail from Woodnote Photography.
- I enjoyed finding some great photo walls in my neighborhood.
If you've got an instagram, find me! (kaeyelch)